hey has anybody have problem re loging in? will i have had this problem for the last two days. when i install the update like everyone else i had to log in to re activate the full game. but when i did this it told me that it don't see where i paid for the game. i try to log in a few times yesterday and today and got the same thing. so does anyone know what is going on about this? i have send jason a few messeges but he hasn't got back with me about this problem. so if someone can tell me what the deal is that would be great.