Hello everyone,
I am a die hard mudder and normally use mushclient. But because I want to be
able to use the msp protocol and I would like to play simutronics games I
finally want to give a serious try to zmud or better yet cmud because Zmud is
no longer updated.
Will zmud work out of the box with jaws or can I download scripts somewhere?
I know cmud was rather unaccessible in the past, are there any scripts for This
client yet?
Thanks in advance for any information,
Greetings, Anouk,