Hi, the 2 games I wrote are located from the following direct links.

Last Week:
http://www.asmodean.net/games/LastWeek-1.2.zip

Riding Home:
http://www.asmodean.net/games/RidingHome-1.0.zip

Last Week is the big game and Riding Home was a mini-comp entry in the
2008 AIF games mini-comp contest. It came in third place. I also believe
that Last Week scored second or third place in the 2009 Erin awards for AIF.

Many thanks.

On 5/3/2010 4:57 AM, Lisa Hayes wrote:
> and where can I get the game? thanks.
> Lisa Hayes