To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 12:32 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Majesty: Heroes of Ardania

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone's played this before? Kinda reminds me of KoL, but it's cool because you can hire followers, go on multi-part quests that involve clues as well as battling, etc. THough I don't know what you can do after you've done all the quests currently in the game. Despite the site saying it was last updated in 2008, there was just an April 2010 event so it's still actively being looked over.

Also the classes are pretty cool with sets of items for specific classes and races, specific quests for races and things, quests unlock stuff, there are some quests that are generic so you can earn some side cash...

I don't think there is any PVP anywhere in this game. I have heard nothing of it.

Other people said this game was boring. Maybe, I just started playing and it doesn't seem bad, but someone suggested Time Hunter, at http://www.timehunter.com. I've heard of that game and I never got into it, so don't know.

Check Heroes of Ardania out at http://www.heroesofardania.com