man i love having a notebook or laptop what ever people call it. i have been using one for over a year and i like that i can take my stuff with me when i go on trips. like this coming july i'll be going out of town and i'll be able to play all my games. the other thing is that i havn't had any problem with my computer. some of the trouble i had with my notebook is stupid stuff i have done on it.