<hmmm I don't think so>
the nec was a joke I think the fan was broken loads or something.
the 1850, well it dropped then died after a good life.
 the rest, inexperience mostly, the satelite, got hard labour for its entire
life and although it had its failiers it was not to bad.
the other 2 the 310 and 4400 had their uses and forfilled them.
this current one seems to like mostly unless I do something stupid which I have
done only about 4 times and in all cases I have managed to salvage it.
Desktop wise I seem to be having a good run with the latest 2 units we have
though one is quite old.

what did you do just out a intrest with the cofee how did it happen, i imagine
you dropping an entire cup and all whilst distracted at least thats probably
what I'd have happen.
I don't carry drinks round the unit or eat.
I am always amased  how sighted people can use the mouse with one hand, eat,
put down the bowl drink, put down the cup, then type without either spilling or
forgetting where the heck they were.
I don't know if I'd spill probably would at some point but I know I'd forget
what I was doing.