Hi.

For those who don't know, world of legends is a text rpg game which runs in
your console window, written in 2006 by a chap called ryan lynne.

The writing is quite haphazard in places, and parts of the game could've been
structured better, but it is nevertheless rather fun for what it is, containing
many character classes, a number of quests and different areas, a fair few
minigames, and even weapon and potion crafting.

Anyway, it was recently brought to my attention that the site and link for the
game had gone down.

The creator has said he's sadly lost his site, ---- and also unfortunately
isn't planning a sequal as he's moved on from games programming now (but is
stil pleased people are playing his game).

I've stuck it on sendspace for now, but some more hosting might be handy at
some point if someone has some webspace.

It's a tiny file, only 500 mb sinse it's all text and just runs in the console.

it can be found at http://www.sendspace.com/file/vfpkvu

Beware the grue!