Hi Michael,
Do you mean ZCode games like House of the Midnight Sun? No, those are
strictly text adventures.  Honestly text adventures is still our
largest source of fantasy and horror type games. If text adventures
are not your thing than we reallly can't help you. You pretty much
listed all the accessible games that have sound already.