From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] To dark

Hey dark,

Since you and your brother play Final Fantasy 13, I was wondering what
chapter you were on?

I wonder if your brother has Beaton it already? THing is, being totally
blind, I got to chapter 6; that's where I am now, and the enemies are
starting to get quite hard. No, I haven't yet died if I really pay attention
to paradigms, but the battles with this certain enemy are longer than they
have to be. A walkthrough I have been listening to it's shorter.

The walkthrough is at gameanyone.com.

Just wanted to know your brothers progress.

Thanks.