THe power pills are I believe placed in the corners. If you can't find one your best bet is to run like crazy and hope you can make it to the safe area. There's always one hidden somewhere on I believe the outer ring of each maze. Once you get there the ghosts won't know where you've gone and will pass right by the opening. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 9:16 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Packman Talks

Hi everyone, I was sorting all my audio files and backing them up to my portible harddrive and I found the demo of Packman Talks. I got to playing it, but am not sure what makes a good player, for example what do you do if a ghost is chasing you and you can't find a power pill? Are the pills just randomely placed around the maze? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks from Lori.