Hi! When you want to achieve one switch but there are a bunch of pits beetwen, you can shoot at it with the riffle! It really helps!
Cheers,

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

Em 07-05-2010 23:36, Castanedagarcia_Alfredo escreveu:
Hello,
I have a question and a code you can try.
the question is how do I disable the electricity in story four? I flicked the
switch by going to a bunch of pits. I came to the switch but was unable to
cross because of so many pits. So, I shot towards the switch, and a teleporter
came beside me. I teleported to the other side of the pits, and flicked the
switch. Buthwhen I weht back where I started. the doors were locked adn
electrified.
IDK what a spoiler is, but here is a cheat.
Type "tiflocomp.ru". You can do this in the game, type it slowly. Sometimes it
does not work.
Best Regards, and hope my question is answered,
AC