Hi gamers.  I've just released Duck hunt version 1.2 on l-works.net.
The new version uses streemway for audio, and also lets you use j and l as
for arrow keys.  The game also includes the talking installer.
Also.  I've gotten reports about L-works.net being compromised with spyware.
I've worked as quickly as possible to neutralize this problem, but if anyone
has any issues. please let me know immedietly.

Liam