Hi Muhammed,
First, it might help to know what difficulty level you are playing on.
Most people find beginner easy, which generally is fairly easy after
you play the game a while, and expert  can be extremely difficult. So
it would help to know the difficulty level you selected.
Second, beta 12 has gone through almost a month of private testing and
debugging and the testers seamed to feel the game was good enough as
is.  So I am satisfied that the game is pretty much balanced as far as
hitpoint damage and combat goes. Remember it was never meant to be a
simple or easy game you can complete in five minutes.

HTH