it was being hosted on X site, but sinse Damien had something of a crash it's not there anymore sadly. But sinse nobody seems to be hosting the game currently I can't do a lot with fixing the link.

Beware the Grue!

Darkl.
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 9:55 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] need help

hey i know my connection is not bad. so i need someone to send me the set up and file for both the last crusade and mega racer? and what kind of rpg is the last crusade? is it text or audio. i did like people said and went to audiogames.net and the site that is on audiogames.net to go to the home page. but i still keep getting the same messege page not found.