From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 8:10 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi Thomas,
Great work in beta 12!
I have two comments.
I think the Centaur Move sounds are too fast.
It sounds like full gallop which should have the creature on you in about 2
seconds.
It would sound more realistic if it was slowed down a bit such as 75 percent

of the current pitch.
My second comment is  Angela's voice has echo on the first file when
entering the tomb, but not much on the comments in the tomb.
I think a little more echo would make her voice sound like she was in an
echoing tomb.
Thanks,
Phil