Michael, the word is spelled G A M E, not G A E M.
He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] some body answer this

first of all dark no you wasn't rude. but yes i do try these gaems out as a matter of fact the games that you and other people have told me about i went and got them. if they cost i brought them. these questions i ask is just out of wondering. that don't mean i'm not going to play the game. as a matter of fact i have been playing technoshock and treasure hunt and the last crusade and i think they are great games. as another thing when i play these gaems my friend william go and get them aswell. because he like the way they sound and he like what i tell him about the games. some of the stuff i tell him is what folks from the list tell me.