To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 9:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] For Dark

Hi Dark, for some strange reason i had to start my Terraforma's game again, it was like everytime i loaded in the lab I couldn't seem to move anywhere, and my numlock was on. Anyway I just unlocked the door with the 3 tonewheels, but when I go in the door and walk over the bridge I still seem to end up back at the open space with the wheels and powerstation, As soon as I went through that door I got a part for the computer then hit a wall, the only clear space seemed to take me back to that same yard I was in earlier, maybe I'm missing a door somewhere?