Hi Charles,
Are you crazy?  Something this huge you can't braille financially
speaking. We are talking several boxes of 8-1/2 by 11 braille paper
just to print the code once. Since we are talking almost daily changes
to the program I would be constantly brailling out revisions which
would cost serious money. Plus let's not forget this all would be
grade 1 braille, not grade 2 or grade 3 braille, which means no
contractions etc to save space. Since programming depends largely on
symbols, unusual variable names, and math formulas grade 1 is the way
it has to be.

Smile.