Hi Muhammed,
Ummm...No.  There actually is a grade 3 braille which is similar to
grade 2 braille, but has about a dozen or so extra contractions as I
understand it. I heard from the Ohio Vision Center about it so I'm
pretty sure my source is reliable. Beyond that I don't know much more.
However, you are right there is a computer braille, but as far as I
know that isn't grade 3.