Well at least you were able to get the components done that were necessary for this type of game. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi,
Lol!  That's stretching things quite a bit. I'd say with the engine
written I should be able to have new games done round about three or
four months with the engine depending whatever I need to code to make
the new game. I may have to update the engine from time to time to add
this or that feature as needed. As it is there are still things
written in the .Net version of the engine I'll eventually have to port
to C++ I just didn't take the time to do yet. What we have hear is a
smaller verison of the engine, and before i do my next project I'll
have to add some of the 3d commands and update the A.I. system for an
FPS game.