To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi Dark,
Lol! Actually, I do see your point.  I think the compromise may be to
add a training mode for beginners. With Shades of Doom, Tank
Commander, etc when you select the lowest difficulty level you are
prompted if you want training mode. I could do the same thing with
MOTA. While training mode is on it will announce where traps are, but
if you select intermediate, advanced, or expert you won't get that
option meaning you really must be an expert or advanced player to win.
Same could be done for the suggestion to light a torch or something.
I've noticed that gets to be annoying at times, and could be converted
over to a training mode feature. What do you think?