From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 6:16 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hmmm, that sounds an interesting idea for people like myself who learnt
graide two braille at the same time they learnt to read.

I suspect I'd need a check list to consult, but whether the Grade three
braille starts being produced over here I'm not sure.

Besides, I must confess now that portable audio formats are so much easier
than lumping a tape recorder around, I do generally read in audio. i have
read books in braille but though I  have recently heard of a bar code
reading device which sounded rather promising in this respect.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.more as a method to get access to certain titles I wouldn't get
otherwise than by choice.

~saying that though, i stil! happen to think that braille is the best way of

labling cds, computer games, dvds, cooke appliences etc,  that I've found.