In general I'm not personally a fan of capitalized braille at all.

sinse the basic point of capitals in print is to aide in skim reading as highlight markers to draw a persons' attention to the start of sentences etc, they really don't serve much purposes in braille other than wasting time with lots of dots. I remember reading a startrek next gen novel in braille and getting so damnably sick of the 4 6 6 6 enterprise!

the only time I've found them useful is when you actually need to distinguish capital letters, ie, in maths or science, but in bog standard English I never see the point myself, ---- when you've only got 40 characters per line and 100 lines per page, why waste more characters with random dots?

Beware the Grue!

To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi,
CHCH for church? Lol...interesting. I'd be like you myself Tom, since like
Dark I was taught grade 2 at the same time I learned to read. I also do not like UEB. The BrailleNote supports it now, but you can't use dot 6 n for A T
I  O N anymore, for some reason it sees it as a capital n.
Best Regards,
Hayden