Hi Lori,
Officially speaking no. Unofficially there is one I know of that I
have been working on for a couple of years using the .Net version of
the Genesis Engine.  However, as has been mentioned many times there
are serious copyright infringement issues with releasing it to the
public. So that is why I hesitate to mention it here. I'm sure now
that I've said something my e-mail will be packed with requests to
download it, and at this point I'll have to refuse on the grounds I
can't give it out, and also since I've spent much of my time getting
MOTA ready I still have to port my Star Wars game to C++. Even then
I'm not sure if or when I will make it public do to the laws involved
here.
The same issues I speak of would effect  GMA or anyone else who
attempts to create one. It is called copyright law, and Lucas Arts is
insanely protective of those copyrights. Whoever releases a Star Wars
game has to be extremely careful how he or she does so regardless if
it is free or not.