Hi everyone, Spoilers ahead:
I was playing Shades of Doom on the "Don't Hurt me" difficulity, I get to level
6 and as soon as the doors to the lift open I'm faced with the Temprel
Desturbence.  I'm not sure how to get passed him, if I run forward he zaps me
to another part of the level, but if I go backwards I end back to level 5.  Has
anyone else had this before?  I don't think mines destroy him iether and he's
too close to use ammo.  I've never had this happen before, any tips?  Thanks
From Lori.