Thanks for the hints Philip! I can't even make it past level one of the death world, so whoever's on level three has my compliments! I remember playing a game where I think I had something like 12 or 13 lives, and lost them all on that death world level! Grrr! Better luck next time I guess!

MissWings

At 07:23 PM 5/15/2010, you wrote:
Hi Hayden,

Remove the mini demons? Those furry, loveable little creatures? No no no. As for the little surprise, well, that's why one needs to stock up resources before the death world. I only use the slingshot on the bears and the boss, almost never on any other enemies. I also make sure to save all my shields for the death world level two and three, usually.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 2:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] q9 cheat codes

Hi Enes,
I'd suggest you beat tht thing first. Believe me, it's crazy. I made it to
the Deathworld level 3, and can't get farther. I have 15 rocks and only 6
shields...I am in trouble, since those bears and minidemons are a pain to
take out with clubs. Phillip, two requests...firstly, I beg you to remove
the minidemons! Also, I'm not sure I like your little surprise at the end of
the deathworld level 2.
Best Regards,
Hayden