Hi everyone, I'm just off to download Time of Conflict, I'm hoping I'll get a
better handle on it this time.  I've never managed to capture s city although
my inventry has been placed right on it, and I also don't know when a turn is
over.  Maybe I will go over the tutorials again, I just seem to struggle with
stratigy based games, maybe I'm more of a shooter.  <Smile>  Anyway I won't
give up, might take me a while to crack it but will give it a go anyway.
Thanks David and Phil and if you don't mind me saying I actually thought Treck
2000 would be developed again using the new GMA Engen, however it's still cool
as a free game.  Best wishes from Lori.