I was wondering if anyone had a mp3 or could make one of a correct turn,
cause I use the keyboard and I'm trying to figure out how to turn good with
it. I don't like the mouse period first off and second off I can't use my
mouse cause it's a piece of crap, I need to get a new one lol. I would use
my ps2 adapter I have for my computer, but the game doesn't seem to like
that joystick. So, theirfore, cause someone please give me the sound of a
correct turn? Also, I can't connect to the server, it says I was unable to
connect, chek my firewall settings. I turned my firewall off and it gave me
the same message. And no I'm not behind a router.

Thanks for any help

BRICE