beauty Thanks for the heads up, or the site up, grin.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@u7142039.fsdata.se>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 11:37 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Blastbay Studios back up!

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that Blastbay Studios is now back up and running! Despite the two massive attacks launched on our server, everything is now back in its usual order again. We have switched to a new, faster and more secure server. More information is on the website.

Kind regards,
Philip Bennefall