Well, my brother and I have been playing a online truck driving game since
around December of 08.
For we jaws users you'll need to have your navigation keys turned on to be
able to play it.
Aboutt the only thing that isn't blind friendly is the GPS system.
But if you'd like to give the game a test drive? The web page is at
www.trukz.com
If you do decide to sign up? Check out the Big Mountain Express Company.
If you have enough vision to see the computer monitor? You'll have all kinds
of slashing lights and the truck's dashboard flashing at you.
Also, if you decide to drive this game.
There's roughly a handful of blind drivers that are all willing to lend a
hand for help.
Also, most of the players are related to actual truck drivers, are drivers
themselves, or are retired drivers. But are still willing to help out where
needed. It is a friendly and competative little group.
Make sure you keep a eye on the bulletins, the experation date on your
goodies for your truck, your truck and everything else. SMILES.
If you need some help? Let us know and we'll do our best to try and help you
out.
Ron and Leader Dog Boz from Class 0409 who now is a grey lab instead of a
black lab.
Have a good day,
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com