Hello Tom,
Congrats on your console purchase! No I actually never got any emails from you, quite strange. yeah I have a document containing the character list for arcade mode, as well as for the trial screen if anyone wants it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Randall" <kf6...@comcast.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] trials guide

Hi Yohandy.

I for one am very interested in this and other console info.  I agree with
you that this type of thing is a good thing for us to get into and it's a
shame that more of us don't.  Granted the ps3's are a lot of money to lay
out I just got mine fairly recently. Did you get my email off-list? If not
I will send it again.  I am currently working on ssfiv myself, working on
learning the combos and such.  Making limited progress but it is really
really fun. Have you written out or memorized the character grid and menus
yet?  If so I would be interested in that info as well.  I have the main
menu pretty much down but my info is sketchy once I get into the character
grid and the other menus.

Thanks.

Tom