Hi,
Scare the ghosts away...the first time I heard it phrased as such was, I
believe, Pacman talks.
Best Regards,
Hayde

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 9:04 AM
To: gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] happy birthday packman

Hi

I had sighted people help me play packman growing up and I got quite 
good at it. I enjoyed it even though I could not see. I played it on an 
old ms-dos computer and it was fun hitting the arrow keys and stuff. I 
also managed to get some power pills and scare ghosts away or eat the 
ghosts, also.

Josh

-- 
Josh Kennedy [email protected]

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to