Hi,
The suicide captain? Lol. You want to know how I use to land? Before Munawar
made it easier to land, I just couldn't do it--not to mention the fact that
it was extremely loud and irritating, so I just held down my control Key.
(Poor Orion!) By the way, what is tit that Captain Chace says when you
crash? I can't understand it.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 7:04 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Three-D Velocity!

Hello,
I downloaded three-d velocity's March 2010 package yesterday and
installed it. I'm embarassed to say i initially crashed a lot, <smile>
people around here tend to call me the suicide captain, but i'm
starting to get the hang of it.
Is there any information that i missed on an official release?
Thanks.
Dave.

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to