hmph.
wander where you can get all that stuff from all the game related songs.
wander if a disk exists with all the old game songs on it.
sadly aparently most real soundtracks for games are in japan you can almost never get soundtracks of games here though my frind picked up the one for mist 4 revelations from the shops for 30 bucks last year.