Hi.

I'm just passing this on sinse quentin C, aka Amineel one of the members of the
audiogames.net forum who's developed some smaller games of his own including a
multiplayer audio tetris game, posted this yesterday, and I thought the various
parties who develope might be interested to know:

API is totally useless...
Note : I'm working on some new cool features

You can find the original topic and make comments at
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=3719

Just trying to diseminate information.

Beware the Grue!