If you use Mozilla Firefox you can download and install the Web Visum add-on, which means you can solve those things on your own.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chastity MORSE" <chastitymo...@msn.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Does anyone play Second Life? I have questions.

Okay, I recently read the latest posting on the audio games.net site, which I do offten, but this one was about the game Second Life. Does anyone here play it and does anyone use that new second life text thing the developers made? How does it work? Does anyone know how to get past the stupid capta thing you have to type in for security or do I need to wait for a sighted person to read the 2 words needed to make sure I get them right? I wish the sites that have those things would go back to using number sequences instead. How accessible is this game and it looks like you can play directly in your browser, is that right?
I've heard of the game, but didn't think it was accessible at all.
Where do I find the text that tells what the game is about or the point because I accessed the web link and it seems to be just a registration form thing. Please any help, advice, or knowledge of this game and its new text accessibility feature would be appreciated.
Chastity