Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 5:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] LWorks Updates

Howdy gamers:

Here's what's going on.

Duck Hunt 1.2:

You may or may not know, but I've released duck Hunt 1.2 which takes
advantage of Streemway, as well as having the I K J and L navigation like in
other games.

Website attacks:

Apparently a number of bluehost customers were affected by an attack on the
bluehost servers. I was not spared and had to clean up the mess.  The site
should now be virus free, as well. Scoreboards for all the games should work
correctly.  If there is a board that is not working, please let me know.

orders and replacement keys:

Apparently There have been some people who have either: 1. not gotten
replacements keys, and 2.  not even gotten order confirmations with keys.
If you or someone you know falls in to one of these categories, please email
me at l...@l-works.net.
I want to make sure these outstanding issues get resolved as quick as
possible.

new licensing system:

I have talked about it before, but  this month when free tiem permits, I
will be working on an update to the machine-based system. I want to replace
it with a user ID and key system.  I feel the current system is way to
restrictive, and is unfair to users who own a laptop, or a netbook. I will hopefully have more info about tha tin July. Writing a new system is going
to take a bit of time, but I feel it will be worth it for everyone in the
long-run.

thanks for reading.
Liam