Hi Lori,
Yes, there are a couple of ways of doing this. the first way is to
open the  taskbar properties and then go to the start menu tab. Click
on the customize button and drag and drop the Start Menu icons and
folders you want into the games folder.
The easier way to do this is to open the Start Menu directory on your
hard drive and modify it that way. The location of your Start Menu
folder largely depends on weather you have XP, Vista, or Windows 7. So
before I could help there I'd need to know what you are running for
sure.