Hi Lori,
Got you. That certainly makes things a lot easier. Anyway, if you want
to open the global Start Menu folder, the one that all users have
access too, go to
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs.
There you can modify the Start Menu folders and icons just like normal
folders and files. I find that to be the easiest way to customize the
Start Menu on XP.

HTH