From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Castanedagarcia_Alfredo
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monkey business

I use windows media player, I wish there was a way of downloading it to
studio recorder or so. Who says that any game reviewer is supposed to show
only the first part of all games, and leave the rest?  I have listened to a
few reviews. I found a good one about Super Liam which is a demo, and they
recorded everything in different sections.
Alfredo