And that's another valid point. Those cheapskates who can't be bothered to pay for a game are often only too happy to help others of their ilk obtain illegal copies of games, and unless we obtain copyrights for our products, which can be quite expensive, there's really nothing we can do about it, especially if the game is based on something that's also copyrighted.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauricio Almeida" <mauricio...@uol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a drastic change is needed for audio games.

alright mate.
when i'm milionaire with my web business i'll shoot it down and program
games you classify as good.
for now, i will program what i have teh time to program.
you have to consider that the blind public is not even one quarter of
teh sighted public, and with the crackes out there noone would make real
money out of it, which would be quite frustrating, since whomever the
man developer is would have spent years in programming.

mauricio