Indeed, Entombed probably is the best game we have now in terms of playability.
I'll say what we don't have though is a game with a complex interactive story.
I think 3D Velocity is going to be the hardest game coming out this year, if it
even comes out this summer or early fall, it is, in my opinion, the most
complex game we have to date with fast paced action. I'm pretty sure Munawar is
looking for a change in the audio games as well, so I think he be most
definitely be getting the hard, complex game achievement. Add to the fact that
the game is real time, of course. I'd even be willing to bet that the speed at
which you have to react is almost the same as Hawx, a combat flight game for
the PS3. Not to mention other games like this; was just throwing that one out.