Hi Ryan,

I want to add two new modes to Spanker.  In Spanker version 1 you spank the women.  I want to add a mode
where you spank the men and a mode where it will be mixed.  That is why I am looking for sound files of men
saying "Hi"  There is currently 9 women that say "Hi"  I will probably be adding to that
as well, so I am also looking for files of women saying "Hi"

BFN