Unfortunately, I've never found any quick and easy recording software that lets me record my voice pluss what is coming out of speakers, so I use my rowland r09. This works very well for anything I can play on speakers with starrio mikes and only takes a litle time to set up, ---- but has the disadvantage that I need speakers for it.

As to explaining what's going on, ---- funnily enough that's not particularly been a problem for me, though i do tend to ramble a bit.

Sinse however I was recently involved with an audio game recording project I probably will be recording what reviews and such I can as soon as I get the time.

As for my recent recording, ---- well it'll be reported on the news at audiogames.net hopefully soonish, depending upon some other people involved.

Beware the grue!