Hi Tom.

Really, only terraformers is a good example of a game with both graphics and audio.

while I think nielsbauer do some great games, essentially, they are stil static, and turn based in nature. Yes, there is a litle animation sequence when your ship shoots at the enemy making the enemy ship flash, and instead of the quickly displaying written signs which indicate health niels has had a window open for screen readers to read, but essentially the game is stil turn based, and really functions just like an online game ---- in fact much of the interface in Core exiles reminds me distinctly of Smugglers.

This isn't a cryticism at all, I'm much impressed with nielsbauers' stuff, however, it is considderably easier to have a blind player take more time gathering on screen information in a game which is turn based, than in a real time fast action game.

Beware the grue!