Well, I'll hope that Draconis get to more developement generally.

At least if they're rewriting the games they can fix some of the common issues, like add some more accurate and workable nav tools into monkey business and actually make it possible to reach the bonus stage in Alien Outback (something I've only ever managed to do once, though i've completed the game start to finish last boss included several times).

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Raceway was The other side

Hi Dark,
Well, I got that impression as well. However, I suppose it is possible
the reason the have not released any more party packs is do to their
decision to convert Pinball Extreme to C++ and port it to Mac OS. in
that case it makes sence to discontinue the existing game and start
over fresh with the newer game, and then put out more party packs and
updates. That's what I'd do if I were Josh.