Well, I have been a long time supporter of the Add ons.

Here is what I see for the Race Way Splash Screen.

In this top menu for the game having the following:

1. Enter the Race Way
3.  Points and Standings
4.  Garage
5. Sponsorships
6. Driver and Car Editor
7. Tracks
8. Game devices
9. Online and Credits
0. Exit
+++++++++
9 =  links to the game site with credits and other online links.
8 = Page to setting up the game with joysticks / Wheel with pedals
7 = Tracks page, where an editor could be, but would have a place where one can jump quickly to practice .
This page can also be used for your stats page for these tracks.
Showing your best lap times and race stats.

6 = This will bring you to a page where editing can be done, or a download page for other season. Basicly, a page for getting add ons if there is no editor to create one's own season.
5 = Tom's page idea page for Sponsorship.
This also could handle a editor for giving the chance to edit fake sponsorships for real ones, if the gamer desires.
4 - Used to build and set up your racer.
Such as spoiler and stacking up the waight on the side of the car.
And if Tom uses any kind of color schema in the game a color painting can be done here.
For me its a lime green body and yellow writting.
In the Play by play colors could be used.
In fact I would loke to see in the game to have a way to add one's own PBP for the Track Anouncer. For example if my car is a Pontiac and number 39 and I gave myself the name of
Crash Whitting  here on this page.
Then setting the option in the PBP when I get the lead say this:
"Crash Whittington in his Lime Green and Yellow Pontia number 39 has just moved into first place on Lap ##.
Having a PBP is great, allowing the gamer to collect info during the event.
3 = The main stats page. You will also be able to save and print or maybe even Blog.
2. Game options to select your driveing rating and Etc...
And finally, the reason why I am writing this email.

1 = Looking at the game as being programmed in modules, so ad ons can be incorporated during its programming cycles. This option will allow the game to enter a screen where they can do the following when participating
in a season.
Here they can pick in a standard season 30 races with 40 entries.
Custom Season, where the gamer selects the number of races, laps and the number of cars.
Race Day, for selecting a track, the number of lapps and cars.
The rest of the menu options beside Exit screen would have options as in.
2009 Standare Season
2009 Custom Season
2008 Standare Season
And Etc.
So, the top options is to create the new desired season, while the bottom would have the partly played season.
On these option, they could include "Next Race Atlanta".
With these verible option menus that can change and be add on to in the game will allow expansion of the game. In the same way viewing the game stats can have a list box of the seasons with stats to choice from. So, where there is a core change in the main game program, the already played seasons will not be effected. Since this would be databases holding the info and just text files for the stats.

I hope this helps you Tom in any way, I am also taking my ideas from NASCar Thunder and another DOS Stock Car game. I am not trying to say how the game should be, but giving some input on what I also had the chance to play with for racing sims and other sport sims. As even the Strat sport games have this moduler style, so when an update to the man game is done it does not effect other sections of the game when possible. And if there is something here you can use, please do so and keep this email for the development of the game.

Oh, no,  I just got a cricket in my house.
Smiles, sounds like a new game.
Hunt for the Red
"cricket "!

Crash