From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 6:48 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] STFC Mod was Raceway

Hi,
Regardless if the mod is ready or not as the developer of STFC I think
if PKB has something to share they should share it with the developer
in question in case he might want to include the mod into his game.
After all even though I don't talk about it much there is a STFC 2.0
being developed here, and it sounds like if this mod is really good
I'd like to incorperate it into the next major release. If nothing
else I could work with them as 2.0 is a ratherbig departcher from 1.x,
and as soon as MOTA is released STFC 2 is going to follow not too long
afterwords. So whatever they are working on now is going to be
outdated in the next six months to a year from now.

Smile.