Actually there are two possible teleporters to level none. The kicker is that only one of them is ever accessible. When you get to that point where the corridor's on the right and the door's on the left, set the marker as Lori suggested. Now if you pay attention when you either enter that door or head down the corridor you'll hear a distant explosion. That's the sound of the teleporter going boom. If I remember rightly it's the teleporter you're heading towards, so if you're heading for the teleporter that's down that corridor with the nice surprise Lori mentioned, that one will be destroyed. Note that only one teleporter is ever destroyed, so head for that one first to make sure you get the one you want. As for the other teleporter, enter that room that's on your left when you set the marker and follow the path. The route will seemingly dead-end at a room containing a teleporter back to level one, but if you take it out with your weapon you'll find the door leading to the second teleporter to level nine.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SOD

Hi, in answer to your first question.
spoiler
space
It's really hard to kill temprel desturbence, you need a lot of ammo, so if you don't have a lot here's what to try. When you hear him approaching, turn and run away from him until you find a room you've been in before. Markers come in handy if you use them already. Once you find a room go through the door and close it so the desturbence can't get in. Then check the size of your room. I know there's a room in level 6, the one before you reach the room which is under water, it's about 30 by 40 feet and should be easy to trap the Desturbence. When you find a big enough room to trap him in, go back until you hear him again and, again turn and run like crazy back into the room you've picked for trapping him. He'll come after you, but you should try to move clockwise round the room very fast, making sure he is always behinde you. When you find the door leading back out run through it and shut it quick and he's trapped. Remember to check the other door is shut so you don't get mixed up with which door is which, a good way I found is always close doors when you enter a room. If you want a shot at killing the desturbence with ammo then try level 9, you'll see what I mean when you get to it.

As for your second question. There's 2 ways to get to level 9, the easist (I think) is after you kill the blob, leave the room and go down the hallway to your right, eventually you should come to a passage going right and a door on your left. Try placing a marker there, and turn to your right. There is a room further down the passage, again on your right. Go into this and destroy the equipment to get a nice surprise. If you continue along the passage you'll find a door at the end on the left, this contains the way to level9. Note, stand back when you open it. Hope this helps, let me know if you need anymore help. Best wishes happy playing from Lori. ----- Original Message ----- From: "key stone" <eloheem...@comcast.net>