I play this game! It's fully accessible.
Contact me privately if you need help!
This game is really nice!
Cheers,

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

Em 01-06-2010 15:20, dark escreveu:
Well Milo, I haven't heard of this game before.

If it is played in a brouser and uses text, it quite probably may be
accessible, or may be maid accessible with a few teakes, ---- eg, image
labeling.

However, there realy is one way to determine this, give the game a try.
Really, nobody would've found that legend of the green dragon, kingdom
of Loathing, Sryth or any other game was accessible if somebody hadn't
tried them out first.

Let us know what you find.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.